LDV Capital is searching for a summer intern to join the team from May - August 2018. The individual must desire to learn the ins and outs of early stage venture capital. They will receive hands-on training and mentorship while meeting and collaborating with entrepreneurs and startups across the globe.
Operations intern must have a deep-seated interest in entrepreneurship and venture capital and be looking to learn more about venture capital, business strategy, operations, marketing and how to run a successful venture fund.
LDV Capital, based near Union Square in Manhattan, invests in people building Visual Technology businesses who leverage technology to entertain, increase efficiency, and solve problems. Typically we work with deep technical teams who are leveraging computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence. LDV portfolio companies have raised capital from Sequoia, Union Square Ventures, NEA and other top tier funds.
- Support the planning and organization of our annual LDV Vision Summit
- Organize and analyze large-scale databases
- Collaborate on marketing strategy, content and administration
- Create presentations & documents for performance reporting
- Participate and contribute to weekly team operations meetings
- Assist in organizing LDV Community dinners
- Aid in coordination of LDV Vision Tour and office hours
- Conduct hands-on problem solving
- Participate in events that help build the ecosystem for diverse entrepreneurs in tech such as LDV Vision Summit & LDV Community
- Passionate about your goals and our vision
- Knowledge and curiosity about the startup and visual technology sector
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Experience operating marketing/social media campaigns
- Proficient in Google Drive including Sheets, Docs, Forms and more
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven self-starter and independent worker with track record of continuous self-improvement
- Ownership of your own projects, from start to finish during the internship
- Interact and learn from venture capitalists, entrepreneurs and technologists
- Introduction to a network of investors, startups, and serial entrepreneurs in New York, Silicon Valley and Europe
- Class credit (if your school approves participation)
- Opportunity to be behind the scenes at our LDV Vision Summit on May 23-24 in NYC
- Small monthly stipend
- May - July/August
- 40 hrs/week
- 9AM-6PM (flexible)
Fill out the form below.