LDV Capital is searching for an intern to join the team for fall/winter 2018. The individual must desire to learn the ins and outs of early stage venture capital. They will receive hands-on training and mentorship while meeting and collaborating with entrepreneurs and startups across the globe.
An Analyst intern must have a experience with startups and venture capital and be looking to learn more about venture capital, market mapping, investment research, due diligence and how to build a successful startup.
LDV Capital, based near Union Square in Manhattan, invests in people building Visual Technology businesses who leverage technology to entertain, increase efficiency, and solve problems. We work with deep technical teams who are leveraging computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence. LDV portfolio companies have raised follow-on capital from Sequoia, Union Square Ventures, NEA and other top tier funds.
- Perform research on visual technology sectors, evaluate markets for certain products and services
- Identify trends, patterns, and gaps/opportunities in visual technologies
- Develop and deliver research presentations
- Participate and contribute to weekly team operations meetings
- Screen entrepreneur's pitch decks and help with due diligence
- Participate in events that help build the ecosystem for diverse entrepreneurs in tech such as LDV Vision Summit & LDV Community
- Passionate about your goals and our vision
- Knowledge and curiosity about the startup and visual technology sector
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Proficient in Google Drive including Sheets, Docs, Forms and more
- Excellent communication with top notch analytical skills
- Driven self-starter and independent worker with track record of continuous self-improvement
- Masters preferred
- Ownership of your own projects, from start to finish during the internship
- Interact and learn from venture capitalists, entrepreneurs and technologists
- Introduction to a network of investors, startups, and serial entrepreneurs in New York, Silicon Valley and Europe
- Class credit (if your school approves participation)
- Small monthly stipend
- Fall/Winter 2018
- 20-40 hrs/week
- 9AM-6PM (flexible)
Fill out the form below.